Monday, July 7, 2008

Kooks and progress

Well, it seems I am making some progress. The 'oops' experiment from the other night actually dried, so I went ahead and used it as a background for this handsome gent.

I went further to try a set. The results are varied. I used glossy paper to print the image and then Inksentials Glossy Accents to adhere them to the card. I don't have a brayer, so Mr. Kook is a bit lumpy here & there, but I think it adds character. Some of the images covered in ink look pretty good. but the final one seems lost altogether! I poured a LOT of blender on him, but I think he's a goner. LOL

3 comments:

dime store daze said...

I love this...

Mam said...

Well, for starters, I love the handsome gent. He has important considerations on his mind. I haven't used UTEE, I tried a packing tape transfer and it did NOT work. I'm starting to think that actual hand-drawn images and hand-brushed (or otherwise applied) colors are where I should be looking. But I do love the experiments, as you do. The crazier the better.
Nancy

Michi, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Brenda!
You MAY be a NEWBIE . . . but you certainly couldn't tell that from your artwork!!! I LOVE ALL of what you've done!!!! It must be genetic!!!! LOL!!! THANK YOU for sharing!!!!!