Monday, August 4, 2008

Art Salon Blitz!

There is bliss in losing oneself in art!

Sue's fabulously brilliant hubby Dan (who graciously drilled out the chocolate beads I bought) is off traveling for work this week. That means more Art Salon time for me and Sue! We met yesterday and we plan to do it again on Tuesday night (my day off work, yay). My own fabulously brilliant hubby will be home with our children so that I can be free!

Now I think I understand why so many crafters stick wings and party hats on things!

I have been meaning to share this with you: I joined a swap on the Yahoo Group called artisttradingcards and I wound up receiving a card from Sue Harrison! How funny is that! Here is her entry and I love it!



When I was about four years old, I attached my own personal "message from God" to sightings of a white butterfly. I've told my children about it, and it makes them happy too. Often they come to me excitedly saying, "I saw the White Butterfly!"

1 comment:

nancy said...

How in the world did I miss this little sweety. I love it!
Nance